If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Maybe you are just a kitchen area professional? Or like numerous others, you might be a novice.Whatever the instance may be, helpful cooking guidance can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take a while as well as discover a few points that can spray some new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Green Pepper, sliced in small strips.
- You need 1 of Bottle of BBQ sauce, I used 1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce.
- You need 10 piece of thin cut chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
This week I have been pressed for time and wanted an easy barbecue chicken recipe and a favorite older barbecue recipe came to mind. Chicken breast baked in the most delicious sweet and tangy barbecue sauce with fresh pineapple and bacon. The baked bbq chicken is the ultimate combination of summer flavors! This baked chicken breast is wonderful paired with creamy Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Coleslaw or sweet Corn on the Cob , for an easy, excellent chicken dinner.
Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 475°.
- Slice onion and pepper. Add to large bowl and combine with light brown sugar and 1/2 BBQ sauce.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry & add to bowl with peppers, onion, & BBQ sauce.
- Mix chicken and add half of what's left of bottle of BBQ sauce, leaving some BBQ sauce left over..
- Cover with foil after mixing well & refrigerate atleast 30 minutes.
- When ready, add to pan. You can keep peppers &Onions separate to one side of pan if you choose or on top of chicken & add remaining BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then let sit for about 3 minutes before serving. And Enjoy!.
Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Seal up the sides to form a tight packet. Top peppers with another slice of cheese. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal in the filling.
Since you have read Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some terrific food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Practice is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.