Looking for the perfect Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are various types of cooking that you can find out. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your residence. Many tasks in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks and also managers that also look after chefs. We hope this Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe can assist make you a far better chef.
To make Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate you need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate
- Provide of Jello.
- Prepare of of Alcohol- I used strawberry rum to enhance the taste.
- Use of of Strawberry or Cherry Jello.
- Prepare of of Wilton Chocolate candy Melts.
- Prepare of Wilton Dessert Dome Candy Mold.
Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate step by step
- You can purchase the molds and candy melts at Michaels Arts and Crafts stores or online. First melt the candy melts- the directions are listed on the package. I just put it in the microwave for a min or 2 then stirred it to make sure it is smooth.
- Once the chocolate is ready pour it into the mold and secure it shut. Place them in the freezer for about 10 minutes. I only ended up using the large dome molds. If you are making a lot and want to speed things up I recommend buying more than one mold if you can they are only 2-3 dollars..
- While those are in the freezer start you jello.
- Boil 1 cup of water then add that boiling water to the jello packet in another bowl, stir..
- All directions for jello shots follow the box EXCEPT when it says add cold water you add the 1 cup of cold alcohol of your choice. You could always do 1/2 alcohol, 1/2 water to your desired strength.
- After giving that a real stir for a few minutes, make sure you can't see any particles left, put it on the side..
- Take out your chocolate molds. This was the hardest part for me. You need to separate the molds and from each other and push out the chocolate domes without breaking them..
- Once out place the domes in muffin tins or anything that will help them stay in place. Pour your jello in the bowls up almost filling them. Place them in the fridge overnight or at least 3-4 hours..
- Once done, run a sharp knife in hot water before each cut to make it easier. I cut the large bowls in half then those pieces in half which gives you chunks. If you do the mini bowls you can leaves those I guess but I was making for a large party. \.
- Enjoy, it should taste just like chocolate covered strawberries.
- ALL CREDIT for the recipe goes to Thats So Michelle - http://www.thatssomichelle.com/2011/10/strawberry-jello-shots-in-mini.html.
Now that you have actually reviewed the Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe, and also you have the know-how that you require to do in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.