If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you understand the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and rewarding experience to create a merely scrumptious meal or baked thing. The scents in your house as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe will certainly provide you some suggestion for you to become a phenomenal cook.
To cook Mango Chocolate jello shots you need 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mango Chocolate jello shots
- Prepare of thick mango juice.
- Provide of thick cream.
- You need to prepare of unflavored Gelatin.
- You need to prepare of For chocolate jello.
- You need to prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of +1/2 cup water.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Use of unflavored Gelatin.
Mango Chocolate jello shots step by step
- In a saucepan heat the mango juice..
- Add 1 tsp of gelatin and mix well..
- Stir continuously & cook until gelatin dissolves completely..
- Switch off the flame and add 2 tablespoon of cream..
- Give it a nice mix to incorporate. I use hand blender to mix..
- Take 2 small glasses or cups. Pour some mango mixture to the glasses. About 1/4 th of the glass.Keep the remaining mixture aside..
- Keep in the refrigerator to set the mango jello. It will take about 1/2 an hour to set completely..
- Now boil 1+1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar..
- Next add cocoa powder and gelatin..
- Mix well to incorporate..
- Switch off the flame..
- Take out the glasses from refrigerator and pour some chocolate jello over the set mango layer. Keep some mixture for another layer..
- Keep the glasses again in the refrigerator to set..
- When the layer sets pour one more mango layer. ( If remaining jello cools, heat a little and add to the set chocolate layer..
- Keep in the refrigerator for another 20-30 minutes..
- When jello sets completely,take out from refrigerator, make one more chocolate layer. Refrigerate again..
- When jello sets completely,take out from refrigerator, sprinkle some cocoa powder to garnish..
- It's now ready to serve. I garnish it with some icing sugar also..
Now that you have read Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some great food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right at first. Practice is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Mango Chocolate jello shots recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.