Looking for the perfect Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different types of cooking that you could learn. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just try to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your house. Many tasks in the workplace use cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that also oversee chefs. We hope this Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli recipe can assist make you a far better chef.
To cook Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli
- Prepare 3 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 3 dash of mrs dash.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
Like this Honey Dijon Garlic Chicken recipe? We generally serve with rice and steamed veggies. I made this for our dinner today. We paired it with rice pilaf and broccoli in a lemon sauce.
Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli step by step
- pound the chicken breasts until they are 3/4 thick, and sprinkle on both sides with Mrs dash.
- pan sear both sides of the chicken in a sauce pan with the evil, about 3 mins each side on medium high heat.
- in separate pot start to boil 2 cups water, when at a boil add the rice, turn the temperature down to low and cover. when all the water is evaporated the rice is done..
- when chicken is seared add the lemon juice, wine, and Dijon, whisk with a fork, cover and turn the temperature down to low..
- in a small pot , fill with about one inch of water, add the broccoli and bring to a boil. let it steam for about 5 mins.
- depending on how thick the chicken is it should take about 11 to 13 mins to cook thru..
- Then just plate and serve! For more intense flavor remove chicken from the pan and continue to let the wine/Dijon stock reduce over medium heat. The thicker the sauce the more intense it gets..
A chicken broccoli divan recipe with rice. This chicken divan is a chicken and rice casserole with broccoli and cheddar cheese. Fry chicken breast in oil until lightly browned. Bring soup and milk to boil. The rice cooker should have switched to warm by now.
Cooking is a type of art and it takes time and also practice to equivalent experience and competence in the field. There are lots of forms of food preparation and additionally various types of food from different societies. Use what you have actually seen from Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli recipe it will assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.