If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the oldest abilities on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any limits to the knowledge available for the chef curious about boosting his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, even professionals, can constantly discover brand-new recipes, approaches as well as techniques to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of psyllium husk.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- You need of Salt/pepper/spices of choice.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 T of heavy cream divided in half.
- You need 2-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded.
- You need to prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Provide of Pork product of choice (ham, bacon, etc).
- You need to prepare 2 T of coarse Dijon mustard.
- You need to prepare of Olive oil.
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream instructions
- Combine first four ingredients in a shallow dish. Beat egg with 2 T of heavy cream in another shallow dish..
- Pretty heat oven to 400.
- Lay butterflied chicken out horizontally, and sprinkle some cheese and pork down the entire center forming a thin layer over most of the chicken, leaving the edges clear.
- Roll the chicken down from top to bottom forming a long tube, use toothpicks to secure the ends closed, the tuck the two open ends closed and do the same. at this point it will look like a flesh burrito.
- Dredge your chicken burrito in egg mix and roll in breading.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan on medium/medium high heat, and brown all sides. when done, transfer to an aluminum foil lined baking pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Wisk Dijon and remaining heavy cream together while waiting.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest five minutes, remove toothpicks, slice, and dress with Dijon cream.
Cooking is a type of art as well as it takes some time and also practice to equivalent experience and also competence in the field. There are several kinds of cooking as well as additionally several kinds of food from various cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe it will assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.