If you're looking for Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking and also believe it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells scrumptious is specific to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem challenging, though, to identify recipes that help you or guidance that results in an ultimately effective dish. Maybe this Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli recipe is the one you are searching for.
You can have Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
- Provide 4 pcs of boneless chicken breast/thighs.
- You need 350 gr of broccoli florets.
- You need to prepare 700 gr of yukon potatoes.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use to taste of salt and black pepper.
- Provide of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh minced dill leaves.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock concentrate.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp of air.
Roasted red potatoes, seasoned with dill and oven roasted until golden brown make an easy, tasty Easy roasted red potatoes are a kitchen staple and a go-to side dish. Potato Salad with Yogurt, Arugula, and Dill. While it's usually mayo that's at the heart of a creamy potato salad, here it's actually whole milk plain. The insides of these little dill roasted potatoes are so creamy that Ben thought they were soaked in butter.
Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 F..
- Wash the potatoes. Cut into bite sizes. Toss potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 22-25 minutes until tender and lightly brown. Toast halfway through..
- Wash the broccoli florets. Toss broccoli florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 15-18 minutes. Toast halfway through..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a large pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce ingredients into the pan used for cooking the chicken. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from the heat..
- Arrange chicken, potatoes, and broccoli on serving plates. Pour some sauce on top of the chicken. Garnish with dill leaves. Serve warm! 😋.
They'd complement these crispy chicken thighs perfectly and you might even be able to fit it all on one sheet pan. They'd also be fantastic with this roasted Italian sausage or baked salmon with. This dinner will be your new favorite! While the broccoli roasts, add the sweet potatoes and whole garlic clove to the pot of boiling water. Top the chicken with spoonfuls of the aioli.
Food preparation is a form of art and also it requires time and practice to equivalent experience and competence in the field. There are numerous kinds of cooking and additionally various sorts of food from different societies. Use what you have actually seen from Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli recipe it will help you in your food preparation ventures.
If you find this Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.