If you're looking for Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you understand the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also compensating experience to produce a merely tasty meal or baked product. The smells in your house and the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti recipe will offer you some suggestion for you to end up being an extraordinary chef.
To cook Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti
- You need to prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare of Grated Coconut, Medium.
- Provide of Onions, Medium.
- You need to prepare of Garlic.
- Provide of Turmeric Powder.
- Use of Jeera.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- Use of Poppy Seeds.
- Prepare of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide of 2" pieces of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Provide of Curry Leaves.
- You need to prepare of chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Use of " piece Ginger.
- Provide of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need to prepare of Green Chillies, slit vertically.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil.
Homemade Kori Gassi - Mangalorean style chicken curry is ready. Its traditionally served with Kori Rotti or Neer Dosa. But it goes well with Aapam, Idiyappam Mangalore Udupi region is tulunadu and all popular dishes of mangalore like Kori/Prawn gassi, Chicken sukka,chicken ghee roast,neer dosa. Kori Ghassi / Manglorean Chicken Gravy.
Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti instructions
- Take a Kadai. Pour 2 tbsp Coconut Oil and fry 1 chopped onion, garlic and curry leaves. When it turns golden brown, add grated coconut and fry in low flame till it turns golden brown..
- Roast red chillies, pepper, jeera, mustard, poppy seeds, coriander seeds and half the quantity of cinnamon and cloves. Grind all the above ingredients to a fine paste..
- Clean chicken. Chop it to medium size pieces. Slit green chillies, ginger and the remaining cinnamon and cloves. Add salt and cook till tender. Then add turmeric, ground masala and cook for 5 minutes..
- Season in Ghee 1 Chopped Onions and fry till Golden Brown. Add chopped coriander leaves, fry it for a minute and add to the gravy..
- The gravy is ready. Serve it with Kori Roti or Neer Dosa or Ghee Rice..
Preparing the Gravy : In another large pan heat ghee and fry onion chopped till golden brown. Here is the best of Mangalore that is going to fill your tummy and heart! This Chicken Kori Rotti/ Mangalorean Chicken Curry is also known as Kori Ghassi. It is creamy, spicy and the perfect curry for dinner. The roasted spices used in it bring out the best flavors that are really hard to resist!
Since you have actually read the Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you require to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Mangalorean Chicken Gravy with Kori Roti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.