If you're looking for Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you comprehend the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing and compensating experience to create a just scrumptious meal or baked item. The smells in your home and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Chicken and Potato Burrito dish will offer you some idea for you to become an extraordinary cook.
To make Chicken and Potato Burrito you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Burrito
- You need 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- Provide 2/3 of Haas avocado.
- You need 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of red potato.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Use 1 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of red pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Chicken and Potato Burrito instructions
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Wash and peel potato, and slice into 1/4" pieces. Cut slices in half and add to water. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- In pan over medium heat, and chicken breast. As it cooks, shred and season to preferred taste with salt and pepper..
- Wash tomato, green onion, and red pepper. Dice, place tomato in mixing bowl and set aside others..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty 2/3 into mixing bowl. Add mayonaisse, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mash together and stir..
- When potatoes are soft, drain water. Add sour cream, taco sauce, and pepperjack cheese and stir together until evenly mixed and cheese is melted..
- Remove chicken from heat. Spread cheesy potatoes across bottom of tortilla in center, cover with chicken. Top chicken with guacamole and sprinkle with red pepper and green onion. Wrap closed, tucking in ends..
Since you have read Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some fantastic food! Remember, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.