Looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your food ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking talent but not quite enough knowledge to cook with perfection. This Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is a great start, simple to prepare and also delicious.
You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Provide 4 of Large Chicken Breasts.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 (12 oz) of bag Steamable Broccoli Florets.
- Provide 1 of diced Bell Pepper (any color).
- You need to prepare 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut a Pocket in each chicken breast for filling. Be careful not to cut all the way through..
- For the filling: Follow the instructions on the broccoli for preparation. While that’s cooking dice your bell pepper. After broccoli has cooled some dice it up smaller if you prefer. Combine broccoli, bell pepper, cheese, mayo & 1 tsp of the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the filling until combined. Then divide the mixture evenly between the chicken breast. Using toothpicks to secure if necessary..
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika & 1 tsp of garlic powder..
- Heat a large oven safe skillet (I prefer cast iron) over medium heat & add the Olive Oil. Sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cover skillet in foil and bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°. Let rest 5 minutes covered before enjoying..
You do not need to be a professional to cook a terrific meal. There are many recipes that look difficult as well as overwhelming, yet remain in truth, fairly straightforward one of it is Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.