Looking for the perfect Honey Mustard Cobb Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Mustard Cobb Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as rewarding experience to create a just tasty meal or baked product. The smells in your house as well as the faces of individuals that you share it with are priceless. We wish this Honey Mustard Cobb Salad recipe will offer you some suggestion for you to end up being an extraordinary chef.
You can cook Honey Mustard Cobb Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Cobb Salad
- Provide of Dressing/Marinade:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need to prepare 3 tablespoons of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of smooth and mild Dijon mustard.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar), (OPTIONAL -- to cut through the sweetness).
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need to prepare of Salt to season.
- You need 4 of skinless and boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Provide of For Salad:.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of diced bacon, trimmed of rind and fat.
- Use 4 cups of Romaine lettuce leaves, washed.
- Use 1 cup of sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (I use red peppers to substitute).
- Prepare 1 of large avocado, pitted and sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- Provide 1/4 of of a red onion, sliced.
Honey Mustard Cobb Salad step by step
- Whisk marinade / dressing ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat a nonstick pan (or grill pan or skillet) over medium heat with about a teaspoon of oil and sear / grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry the bacon until crispy..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, tomatoes, avocado slices, corn, onion strips and chicken..
- Whisk 2 tablespoons of water into the remaining untouched marinade / dressing and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle the bacon over the top and season with a little extra salt and cracked pepper (optional)..
Everybody wants to be a much better cook. Everyone wants to try out fun recipes. Discovering the time as well as really feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen can often position a difficulty though. We hope these Honey Mustard Cobb Salad recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste will certainly thank you!
If you find this Honey Mustard Cobb Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.