If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the oldest abilities in the world. That does not indicate that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding readily available for the chef interested in increasing his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, even experts, can always locate new recipes, methods as well as techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- Provide 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Use 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Provide 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- You need to prepare 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- You need 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of pasta water.
- Provide of goat cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsely.
Saute briefly and turn off the heat. Make the pasta according to the manufacturer's directions. Combine remaining tomatoes, boiling water, garlic, salt and warm red pepper in blender. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta step by step
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile...
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta and Parmesan cheese. Stir in coriander and season with salt and pepper. The perfect meatless meal you'll be craving again and again. Serve this with plenty of Parmigiano Reggiano! I often enjoy angel hair pasta with raw tomatoes., but I sure like this little dandy Last summer, out of sheer laziness, I developed a recipe for a no-cook sun gold tomato sauce for.
Food preparation a delicious meal for your family members doesn't have to indicate investing hours slaving away in the cooking area. There are numerous number of recipes such as Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta recipe, you can use to whip with each other a great meal in a short time, soon your family will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.