Looking for the perfect Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the oldest skills worldwide. That does not imply that there are any restrictions to the expertise offered for the cook thinking about enhancing his/her abilities. Also the finest chefs, even experts, can constantly locate new recipes, approaches as well as techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need to prepare 250 g of mixed mushrooms.
- Provide 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 2 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano (I did 1 of dried and 1 of fresh).
- Provide 2 of medium chicken breasts cut into strips / bite sized pieces.
- Provide 2 of large handfuls of spinach.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of Seasoning.
- You need to prepare of Rice to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. View full nutritional breakdown of Quick and Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken calories by ingredient. Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn heat down to med-high and continue cooking. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Creamy Chicken Mushroom Sauce.
Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken instructions
- Slice the onion and mushrooms (chunky as they’ll shrink) and crush the garlic..
- Head 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Then add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add the Dijon mustard, creme fraiche and seasoning. Stir until you’ve got a nice combined sauce and cook for another minute..
- Put your rice onto cook (I cheated and used a wholegrain microwave rice pouch) but normally I would cook it fresh..
- Returning to your chicken mixture, add your green veg and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and serve with rice..
It was pretty quick and easy and very good. There were a couple major adjustments however that I made. Stir in half and half Easy and quick meal. I used shredded rotisserie chicken,homemade broth, shallots and baby bella mushrooms. A simple pan sauce saves the day in this quick and easy Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken!
Since you have actually read Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some wonderful food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is required for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.