Looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several resources of info on cooking. Some info is geared towards seasoned cooks and not for the average individual. It can be confusing to learn all of the available info. Fortunately, this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is easy to make and will give you some excellent pointers. They will certainly work for any person, even a beginner.
To cook Baked Chicken Parmesan you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Parmesan
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil - 24 oz jar.
- Provide 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Use 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need to prepare Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style - 15 oz can.
- You need to prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need to prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Baked Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
Food preparation a tasty meal for your family does not need to imply investing hours ploding away in the kitchen area. There are several number of recipes such as Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, you can utilize to whip together a wonderful dish in a short time, soon your family will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.