If you're looking for A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone loves the concept of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, but with today's busy schedules, it can be tougher than ever to locate the moment to place one together. Thankfully, assistance is available, the A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese recipe and suggestions in this short article will certainly assist you assembled healthier meals for your household in a remarkably, short time.
To cook A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese
- You need to prepare 1 box of small pasta elbows or shells (I use whole wheat).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need to prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of reduce fat cream of chicken soup.
- Use 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Swiss cheese.
A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta to almost done about 6 min drain cool set aside.
- In sauce pan on medium heat add butter and flour to make roux.
- Add chicken stock one cup at a time till thick like gravy.
- Add both cans of soup and heat up.
- Whisk in all cheese a little at a time.
- Add cheese mix to pasta and mix.
- Dump pasta and cheese mix in grease baking pan cook for 45 min until golden brown and bubbly around edges.
Now that you have read A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some great food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this A Lighter Bake Mac & Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.