If you're looking for Mango Custard Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Custard Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous resources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards skilled chefs and also not for the typical individual. It can be perplexing to learn all of the offered information. Thankfully, this Mango Custard Pudding recipe is easy to make and will provide you some wonderful tips. They will certainly benefit anyone, even a novice.
You can cook Mango Custard Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Custard Pudding
- You need 500 ml of Milk.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Custard Powder.
- Provide 4 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 of Ripe Mangoes.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- Prepare handful of dry fruits.
Mango Custard Pudding step by step
- Take Milk and bring it to a boil. Take Custard Powder in a bowl and add half cup of cold milk. Mix well without forming any lumps..
- Add the Custard mix to the boiled milk. Mix well and keep on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar and mix well on low heat..
- Take Mangoes and dice to small pieces. Blend to make a smooth pulp. Add sugar if required..
- In a serving glass first layer custard pudding, second layer mango pulp. Arrange alternate layers of mango pulp and custard pudding. Make it more tempting and mango-licious by adding mango balls on top with the help of a small scoop. Sprinkle some dry fruits on it..
Food preparation a delicious dish for your family does not have to imply spending hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are numerous number of recipes such as Mango Custard Pudding recipe, you can use to whip with each other an excellent meal quickly, quickly your family will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Mango Custard Pudding recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.