If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with many supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Chicken Parmesan recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
To make Chicken Parmesan you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Provide 3 of Skinless boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded.
- Provide 2 cups of cracker crumbs, I gathered all my odds and ends of every cracker I had and beat them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin, or use a food processor.
- Provide 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, Italian seasoning.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten with a splash of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 lb of grated Monterrey Jack cheese, I grate my own.
- Use 1 jar of your fave marinara or make your own.
- Use of Enough olive oil to coat the bottom of large skillet.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Build a breading station. In one shallow dish put the flour. In another shallow dish put your beaten eggs and water, and in the third dish put the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, and spices. Combine with a fork. Start with flour. Flour the chicken. Pat off the excess. Dip it in the egg mixture and let the excess drip off then into your cracker crumb mixture. Thoroughly coat them and set them on a plate. I do 2 at a time in batches..
- Pan fry the chicken pieces til done. At this point I put the cooked chicken in a 200 degree oven to stay warm on a cookie sheet covered in parchment..
- When they’re all done leave them in the oven til you’ve pulled your meal together. When ready to eat, crank oven to 400, spoon marinara over each filet and top with cheese and bake til melted, about 10 mins. Eat up!.
Now that you've reached the end of this Chicken Parmesan recipe, now trying out recipes and also execute it as well as take pleasure in. You never recognize - you simply might have found a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.