If you're looking for Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with lots of dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
To make Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- You need 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
In a separate bowl add mayonaise. Spread mayonaise on chicken then dredge chicken in crumb mixture. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. This Parmesan crusted chicken recipe is just one of the recipes Grandma Mary Jane had made multiple copies of.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken step by step
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika. Stir and set aside..
- Combine Panko, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and flour into a small mixing bowl..
- Pre-heat oven at 375°.
- Line 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil..
- Coat each chicken breast with a light to medium coat of the mayo mixture and then roll in Panko mixture..
- Arrange in the prepared baking dish with a little space between each piece of chicken..
- Bake uncovered for about 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear..
Use seasoned Italian bread crumbs instead of panko. Thinking this recipe might be better with the extra crunch panko bread crumbs provide, I tried it with both panko and regular. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. I made the chicken with panko and added Italian seasoning. My sister Beth made this Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut recipe and raved about how amazing it was.
Food preparation is a kind of art and also it takes time as well as method to equal experience and expertise in the field. There are several types of cooking and additionally several types of food from various cultures. Use what you have actually seen from Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe it will assist you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.