Looking for the perfect Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people love cooking as well as assume it makes the perfect relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make anybody's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear hard, however, to determine recipes that work for you or guidance that brings about an ultimately successful dish. Perhaps this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Provide 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless).
- Use 1/4 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! (He pretty much invented boneless chicken breasts, and before chicken nuggets were a thing, he "Frico" is a fun way of saying "Parmesan-crusted," an excellent treatment for boneless chicken.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Mayo, Parmesan Cheese, Italian Seasoning, Oregano & Garlic Salt in a medium bowl..
- Arrange Chicken on Baking Sheet.
- Evenly top each piece of chicken with mayo mixture..
- Sprinkle each piece with about 1/2-1 tablespoon of bread crumbs..
- Bake until chicken is cooked about 25 minutes..
- To cook faster you can cut the chicken into thin slices or use tenderloins..
This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an easy meal idea. We use pounded thin chicken breasts, coat in a delicious Parmesan coating, and then fried to make them crispy. Add this chicken idea to your. Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil.
Now that you have actually reviewed the Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe, and you have the knowledge that you require to execute in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.