If you're looking for Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are many sources of information on cooking. Some details is geared in the direction of skilled cooks and not for the typical person. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the readily available information. The good news is, this Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some fantastic ideas. They will certainly benefit anyone, even a novice.
You can cook Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker
- Use 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Provide 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Use 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Use 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
Food preparation is a type of art as well as it takes time as well as practice to equivalent experience and also competence in the field. There are lots of forms of cooking as well as additionally several types of food from various societies. Use what you have actually seen from Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe it will aid you in your cooking undertakings.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.