If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like several others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, practical cooking suggestions can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take a while as well as discover a few points that can sprinkle some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen regimen. This Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells you only need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells
- Use 25-30 of jumbo pasta shells, precooked just until tender.
- You need of For Fillimg.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or mild casings removed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh italian bread, crusts removed made into crumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped basil.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of shredded italuan 4 cheese blend shredded.
- Provide of For cheese center.
- Use 26-30 cubes of creamy jack cheese or any good melting cheese.
- Provide of For Topping.
- Use 2 of cuos italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Use 4 cups of marinara sauce, homemade or your favorote.
Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a pan latge enough to gold shells in one layerth non stick spray.
- Cook pepperoni in a small skillet until crisp, remove to paper towel to drain.
- Melt butter i the skillet and add onion and galic, season with salt and pepper and cook just until soft, cool.
- Combine bread crumbs with cream, s let stand until absorbed.
- In a large bowl combine meats with remaining filling ingredients, adding cooled onion,ixtue, soaked bread crumbs and crisp pepperoni finely crumblrd.
- Add a layer of marinara sauce to prepated pan.
- Fill shells with meat mixture.
- Press a cheese cube in the center of each filled she'll, covering it completely with the meat.
- Place shells in one layer in prepared pan.
- Cover with some sauce.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 50 minutes.
- Remove foil add remaining cheese, then sprinkle with the italian seasoning, basil and green onion and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with remaing sauce on the side..
A terrific, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everyone remember. Using these Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells recipe to boost your cooking is the same as an athlete who keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you get, find out as high as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the much better your meals will taste.
If you find this Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.