If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people enjoy cooking as well as think it makes the ideal relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can in some cases seem difficult, however, to determine recipes that benefit you or recommendations that causes an inevitably effective meal. Possibly this Stuffed Pepper Soup dish is the one you are searching for.
You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 6 of breakfast sausages.
- You need to prepare 2 of strips of bacon.
- You need to prepare 6 of pepperoni slices.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- You need to prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Use 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- Provide 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need to prepare 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. The best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe can be made on the stove, crockpot, or pressure cooker!
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions. This vegan stuffed pepper soup recipe is bursting with colorful bell peppers, fire-roasted tomatoes, green lentils, fluffy quinoa, and spinach. Enjoy the flavor of stuffed peppers without all the fuss!
You do not require to be a pro to cook an excellent dish. There are lots of recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, however remain in truth, rather basic among it is Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.