Looking for the perfect Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the oldest skills in the world. That does not mean that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding available for the cook thinking about boosting his or her skills. Also the finest chefs, also professionals, can always discover brand-new recipes, methods as well as techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea
- Use 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need to prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- Use 4 grams of Salt.
- Use 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- You need 180 grams of Soy milk.
- You need 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Use 110 grams of ●Amanatto.
- Use 4 grams of ○Matcha.
- Prepare 20 of to 30 grams ○Granulated sugar.
Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea step by step
- Mix the ○ ingredients. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Put flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast and soy milk in a bread maker and press start on the dough setting. After 5 minutes, add the butter..
- Take out the dough from the pan and knock the air out gently. Shape into a ball and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Turn over the dough and press gently with your fist. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 25 cm x 30 cm rectangle..
- Sprinkle matcha and sugar mixture evenly on the dough. Arrange the amanatto on top. Press gently with your hand to make the amanatto stick to the dough..
- Roll up the dough and seal the joint and both ends well..
- Roll the dough into a 30 cm-long cylinder shape. Cut in half lengthways leaving 2 cm-length uncut at one end..
- Open the dough and turn up the cut ends..
- Make a cross by alternating the two arms of dough. Ensure that the cut ends always face up. Repeat this process to make another cross..
- Repeat the same process until you make three crosses. Seal the ends by sticking together both ends..
- Lay the shaped dough horizontally. Hold both ends and press the dough towards the centre by twisting. Put the dough into the prepared tin..
- Leave to prove until the highest part of the dough reaches 1 cm lower than the tin depth. Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 355°F/180°C and bake the dough for 30 minutes. It will burn easily, so cover with a piece of foil if necessary..
- After baking take the bread out from the oven and drop it from a height of 15 cm to remove the excess air. Leave it to cool on a cooling rack..
Cooking is a kind of art as well as it takes time and technique to equal experience as well as proficiency in the field. There are several types of food preparation as well as additionally many different types of food from various cultures. Use what you have actually seen from Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe it will help you in your food preparation ventures.
If you find this Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.