If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking and think it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents scrumptious is particular to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can sometimes appear tough, however, to pinpoint recipes that benefit you or suggestions that results in an eventually successful dish. Perhaps this Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles recipe is the one you are seeking.
To cook Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles
- Provide 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Matcha.
- Provide 5 grams of Salt.
- Provide 55 ml of Water.
- Use 3 of minutes ★ Boiling time.
Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles step by step
- In a bowl, add flour, salt and water in that order..
- The difference from my usual udon recipe is to add matcha. Add the matcha in the bowl. Grab the bowl with both hands and mix the ingredients..
- Now, you will mix the flours. Use chopsticks so your hands won't get dirty..
- When the mixture looks like coarse crumbs as shown in the picture at Step 3, start kneading the dough until it looks like in this picture. If the right amount of water is used, the dough will not stick too much to your hand..
- Fold the dough once each from the right and the left to meet at the middle. Flour and coat the surface of the dough with cake flour. It will help keep the dough from sticking when you cut the noodles..
- Cut it to your desired thickness. Cook it for about 3 minutes and then all you need to do is to enjoy them. Insert a knife underneath the precut dough and scoop it up, then the udon noodle should easily separate apart..
Now that you have actually read Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some fantastic food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Practice is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.