Looking for the perfect Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone loves the concept of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked dish, however with today's busy timetables, it can be tougher than ever before to discover the moment to put one with each other. Luckily, assistance is out there, the Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) recipe and guidance in this post will certainly assist you assembled healthier meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker)
- You need to prepare 200 grams of ◎ Canned Adzuki beans.
- Provide 300 grams of ◎ Bread flour.
- Use 150 grams of ◎ Milk.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◎ Salt.
- Prepare 24 grams of ◎ Butter.
- Provide 4 grams of ◎ Yeast.
- You need to prepare of - Matcha dough.
- You need to prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 2 grams of Matcha.
- You need to prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Water.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 grams of Dried yeast.
Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) step by step
- To start with, this is what the boiled canned adzuki beans should look like. It turned out to look like it would be impossible to turn into a red bean paste, and was nice and thick. (The sweetness is reduced as much as possible). One 200 g salted can is 288 calories..
- Set all ◎ ingredients, other than the butter, into the bread maker. Set aside about 1 tablespoon milk. Add the butter 5 minutes after starting the bread maker. (Prepare the matcha dough ingredients in a bowl so that you can start the bread maker at the same time)..
- After starting the bread maker, keep an eye on the amount of water for a while and make adjustments. After you add in the butter at the 5 minute mark, knead the matcha dough by hand..
- Cover the matcha dough you have just kneaded with plastic wrap, place into the bread maker, and let both doughs rise at the same time..
- After the 1st rise, punch down the dough, and let it sit for 20 minutes. Cover with a well-rung out moistened towel to keep it from drying out. After resting, stretch it out with a rolling pin. Place the matcha dough on top, and roll it up..
- Place the dough in one side of the bread pan, and let rise for the second time. Once it has filled about 80% of the pan, shut the lid and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes..
- I didn't have enough of the dough for the photo, and it had an opening. I test baked it too many times, and was short on dough. If the pan's volume is 2600, then I think it is good to use 250 g adzuki beans and 100 g of the matcha for the dough..
Everybody wishes to be a better chef. Everyone wishes to trying out fun recipes. Finding the moment and feeling the inspiration to be imaginative in the kitchen can often position a challenge though. We wish these Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Offer a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your palate will thanks!
If you find this Adzuki Bean Bread (Using a Bread Maker) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.