If you're looking for Homemade Green Tea Buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Green Tea Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many people have natural cooking skill but not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with excellence. This Homemade Green Tea Buns dish is a great start, very easy to cook as well as tasty.
To make Homemade Green Tea Buns you need 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Green Tea Buns
- Provide 250 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 8 g of fresh yeast (we used LEVITAL).
- Prepare 15 g of sugar.
- You need 5 g of Matcha (we used COOK MATCHA).
- You need to prepare 25 g of butter.
- Use 110 ml of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg flour for kneading 50g or more.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk for painting.
Homemade Green Tea Buns step by step
- In a bowl put flour and make a hole in the center..
- Put sugar and fresh yeast into the hole..
- Place egg and salt away from the yeast..
- Heat the milk to 40°C and put toward yeast..
- With a spoon, mix well and bring the ingredients together to form a sticky mass..
- Add Matcha powder and mix well..
- Transfer the dough to a floured kitchen table..
- With floured hands, throw and turn the dough..
- Repeat this process of turning and kneading for 15 minutes..
- Add softened butter to the dough and continue kneading over 5 minutes..
- Shape the dough into a smooth ball..
- Leave the dough to rise in the oven of 40°C for 60 minutes..
- Once the dough has doubled in size, remove from bowl and press a finger into the dough. If indentation remains, the dough has properly risen..
- Cover the dough with wet cloth and leave for 10 minutes..
- Shape each piece into a small ball..
- Leave the balls in the oven of 40°C for 40 minutes to rise until double in size..
- (This time, before baking, paint each buns with egg yolk and sprinkle with white sesame.).
- Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes..
Since you have read Homemade Green Tea Buns recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is required for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Homemade Green Tea Buns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.