If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the earliest abilities in the world. That does not mean that there are any type of limitations to the knowledge readily available for the chef interested in boosting his or her abilities. Even the finest cooks, also professionals, can always find new recipes, approaches as well as strategies to enhance their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Red Curry Chicken recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Red Curry Chicken you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Red Curry Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of (4 oz) red curry paste.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of Shallot, minced.
- You need to prepare 2 of chicken breasts, chopped into bite size.
- Use 2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need to prepare 1 bunch of Thai basil leaves, chopped.
- Use 2 of sliced red hot peppers (optional).
Red Curry Chicken step by step
- Heat oil in large pot. Add garlic, shallots, and red curry paste, stir until fragrant. Add chicken and saute until no longer pink..
- Add coconut milk, potatoes, carrots, onions and kaffir lime leaves. Season with palm sugar and salt to taste. Cook until tender. Remove from heat and garnish with basil and hot pepper..
- Serve with rice or French bread..
Every person wishes to be a far better chef. Everyone intends to trying out enjoyable recipes. Locating the moment and feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen can occasionally pose an obstacle though. We hope these Red Curry Chicken recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these concepts a try tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.