Looking for the perfect Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the earliest abilities in the world. That does not mean that there are any type of limitations to the expertise available for the cook thinking about raising his or her skills. Also the finest chefs, even specialists, can constantly find new dishes, methods and also strategies to enhance their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheddar bay chicken pot pie
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- Use 3 of stalks celery.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- You need 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- You need 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
While there's nothing wrong with a pot pie made from frozen mixed veggies, a store-bought crust, and pulled rotisserie chicken, we. Stir in chicken mixture and broth. And instead of a pie crust, you get Bacon Cheddar Biscuits. If the biscuits start to get too brown, cover the dish with foil.
Cheddar bay chicken pot pie instructions
- In 11x8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
Take chicken pot pie for example. You have to make not one but two pie crusts, chill them, then roll them out in addition to making the actual filling. When you had a long day at work, you're tempted to make the filling and skip the whole pie part altogether. All the goodness of a creamy, homemade chicken pot pie topped with those addicting Red Lobster biscuits! This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling.
You do not need to be a professional to cook a terrific dish. There are several recipes that look difficult as well as overwhelming, but remain in fact, rather basic among it is Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.