If you're looking for John's Chicken Mole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect John's Chicken Mole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it comes to getting your food just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking skill but not quite enough knowledge to cook with excellence. This John's Chicken Mole recipe is a great start, easy to cook and also delicious.
You can have John's Chicken Mole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of John's Chicken Mole
- Provide 1 box of Dona Maria mole 19.4 oz.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Use 6 medium of Red potatoes.
- Use 3 large of carrots.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bullion (to taste).
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of white wash (water & flour).
- Provide 3 lb of chicken breast.
An easy chicken recipe, to serve with rice, where chicken simmers in a sauce made with tomato sauce, mole paste, hot cocoa mix and cinnamon. Chicken mole is a very popular food in Mexico. While this recipe is for standard chicken mole, mole can also be made by simply adding a good amount of chili powder to the classic chicken and. Mexican Chicken Mole (aka Mexican Chocolate Chicken) is a rich and decadent dish featuring aromatic spices and dark chocolate.
John's Chicken Mole step by step
- Boil the chicken in water until 1/2 way cookd reserving 2 cups of the stock..
- in a very heavy pad or Dutch oven saute the onion until transparent add the stock the mole sauce, chicken, potatoes, carrots and simmer until the potatoes are done.
- Once the potatoes are done, remove everything from the sauce and set aside now thicken up the sauce with the white wash until it's the consistency of gravy, then put everything bach in the sauce..
- Serve over steamed rice. Warm corn tortillas go great with this..
Despite a "long" ingredient list, it's surprisingly simple to make. Serve with steamed white rice and extra mole sauce slathered over the top. This recipe has been updated and may differ from what was originally. I don't normally enjoy chicken mole in a restaurant - it's either too spicy, too bitter, too chocolatey, or too This recipe uses a few shortcuts to make mole sauce easier than you've ever dreamed of. Photo: Tina Evans; Styling: Connie Formby.
Since you have checked out the John's Chicken Mole recipe, and you have the knowledge that you need to do in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this John's Chicken Mole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.