Looking for the perfect Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your food just right, you are not the only one. Lots of people have all-natural cooking talent but not quite adequate knowledge to cook with perfection. This Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos recipe is an excellent start, simple to prepare and also delicious.
You can have Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need to prepare 8 large of Idaho Potatoes [cleaned & fully dried].
- You need 1 of Bacon Grease [to coat potatoes].
- Provide 1 dash of Sea Salt [on each].
- You need 1 of Tinfoil.
- Prepare of Shreaded Meat.
- You need 2 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Use 1 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth.
- Use 1 cup of Guiness Stout Beer ® [you'll add 1/8 cup more after boil].
- You need 4 tbsp of Sriracha Hot Sauce ® [you'll add 4 tbs more after boil].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic & Onion Powder.
- You need to prepare of Toppers [To Taste-Thin Or Fine Chop].
- Prepare 1 of START WITH: Liberal Amounts Of Shreaded Sriracha Chicken With Cilantro.
- Provide 1 of Grated Irish Dubliner Cheese ® [has sharpness of mature cheddar-just like Tillamook but better].
- You need 1 of Grated Cheddar Cheese Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Banana Peppers Rings.
- Provide 1 of Jalapeño Rings.
- You need 1 of Purple Onions.
- You need to prepare 1 of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Guacamole.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Black Olives.
- Provide 1 of Tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 of Red Or Green Salsa.
- You need 1 of Sea Salt.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying Irish Potato Nachos are a fun twist on traditional nachos, made with thinly sliced potatoes, crispy These are like classy potato skins! I'm making them right now, and I'm sure they'll be delicious! Irish nachos are a fun pub food that's easy to make at home.
Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos step by step
- All items you'll need are pictured here except for potatoes and bacon..
- Fry [don't burn] bacon until crispy and set grease and bacon to the side to cool separately from one another. You'll need this grease to liberally coat your potatoes later. Authors Note: It's always a good idea to save your un-burnt bacon grease in the fridge in a sealed jar. It lasts forever and can be used in just about any dish as a grease and a flavor enhancer..
- Boil chicken and everything else in the Shreadded Meat section on high for about 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Poke a hole in the center of your thickest breast. If the fluid runs clear, your chicken is cooked. If not, boil longer..
- IMPORTANT STEP: After chicken is slightly cooled, fine shread chicken with fingers and add 4 + additional tablespoons Sriracha, one healthy splash of Guiness beer [about 1/8 cup or 2 tablespoons or more. you'll want your chicken juicy! ] and 1/2 cup lightly packed, fresh chopped Cilantro leaves, no stems. Hand mix, cover tightly and sit to the side. Don't refrigerate..
- Poke a hole with a knife through the center of your raw potatoes. Coat each potato generously with bacon grease, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and wrap spuds tightly in tinfoil. Bake at °425 for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are fully baked. Authors Note: Place a cookie sheet or a sheet of tinfoil underneath your potatoes while baking. These will leak some bacon grease through the tinfoil wrap and cause your oven to smoke a bit..
- Once cooled, cut potatoes in half and gently scoop out the centers leaving about 1/4" of the outer shells in tact. Spray the whites of your potatoes with butter flavored spray and sprinkle them lightly with black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Save potato center remainders for a thickener in other dishes, hash browns or mashed potatoes. Or, you can discard them..
- Place empty potatoes skins back in the oven for 10+ minutes at °425 or, until they firm up, dry out slightly and lightly brown. Pull skins out and turn oven down to °350..
- Add some of your shreadded chicken to the base of your shells. Then add any of the items from the Toppers Section any way you'd like..
- Place stacked potato skins back in oven at °350 and bake until cheeses are fully melted. About 25 minutes. Don't worry about your veggies not fully cooking in the oven. You'll want them just slightly on the crispy side. Have your guests top their Irish Skins with additional fresh garnishments, salsas, sour cream, Sriracha and sea salt..
- Serve with ice cold Guiness Stout beers in chilled glasses. Pour 3/4 of the way up in your glasses and let beers settle for about 2 minutes before drinking. Enjoy!.
- TO MAKE IRISH NACHOS: Slice potatoes in 1/4" thick rounds, season as directed and deep fry in oil until they're soft in the middle and crispy on the outside. Grease a cast iron skillet and place a layer of fried potatoes on the bottom. Add shreadded Sriracha Chicken with a few cheese and onion toppers and add one more layer of fried potatoes. Then, pile on all of your toppers and place in a °350 oven for 25+ minutes. Bake until cheeses are fully melted and visable spuds are browned..
Served with a spicy Guinness cheese sauce and green salsa, this potato Irish nachos are a fun twist on the typical nacho platter. Made with fresh-cut potatoes, stout-flavored cheese, and green salsa, the recipe fuses an American favorite. Steve Aoki and Harley "The Sauce Boss" Morenstein teach you how to make a serious batch of irish nachos! Irish nachos are basically loaded nachos made with french fries in place of the tortilla chips. I was really in the mood for them, especially after my Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A, and their crispy skin and sweet flesh are perfect when pairing with the savory-spicy seasonings.
Now that you have actually read Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nachos recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some great food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right initially. Method is required for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Mike's Irish Skins Or Irish Nac
hos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.