If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a freeing and compensating experience to create a simply delicious dish or baked thing. The smells in your home and the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole recipe will offer you some concept for you to come to be an amazing cook.
You can have Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole
- Prepare 16 ounces of double cheddar cheese sauce I used Ragu.
- Use 1 pound of broccoli.
- You need 5 ounces of potato chips.
- You need to prepare To taste of salt for the broccoli.
Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam the broccoli and add a bit of salt, remember the potato chips are salty. Cut the broccoli up a bit..
- Coarsely crush the chips.
- Add the cheese sauce and mix.
- Add the broccoli.
- Mix well.
- Add to an oven safe dish I used a cast iron skillet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let it rest 5 minutes and serve as you wish..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Food preparation is a type of art as well as it takes time and practice to equal experience and also competence in the field. There are several forms of food preparation as well as also various sorts of food from various societies. Use what you've seen from Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole recipe it will aid you in your food preparation ventures.
If you find this Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Chip Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.