If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with many dinner parties under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
To cook Roasted Chicken Breasts you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 of large split bone in skin on chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Use of juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of creamy mustard sauce from my profile.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper abd salt to taste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of each, fresh chopped rosemary, thyme, parsley and chives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
Roasted Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking pan large enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil lightly with non stick spray.
- Whisk in a large bowl all ingredients except chicken breasts.
- Loosten skin on breasts to allow marinade to reach all sreas.
- Cover chicken with marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade and place skin side up in prepared pan. Roast about 30 mnutes to an internal temperature beyween 150 and 160.
- Cover chicken in pan 15 minutes to rest, temperature will rise so don't over roast it.
- Either serve as is or remove skin and bones and use meat for a great chicken salad or anywhere you need cooked chicken breast. The meat is incredibly moist, but the skin will not be crispy with this method of cooking. You can broil the skin to crisp it up if you want to use it. I discard it for using just the meat..
Cooking a scrumptious meal for your family doesn't need to indicate spending hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are several number of recipes such as Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a great dish in a short time, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.