If you're looking for Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like numerous others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the instance might be, useful cooking recommendations can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and also learn a few things that can splash some new fun into your kitchen regimen. This Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers
- You need to prepare 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of whole grain Dijon mustard, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Use 1 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary leaves, chopped.
- You need 8 of fresh rosemary stems (10-12 inches long each).
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers step by step
- Cut chicken into 1-1 ½ inch chunks..
- Thighs will cook up juicier, breasts have less fat. Season lightly with salt and pepper. If using kosher chicken meat, go light on the salt, as the meat will already have some saltiness..
- Place chicken pieces into a shallow bowl..
- Rinse and dry the eight rosemary stems, then pull most of the leaves from the stem. Reserve 1-2 inches of leaves at the tip of each stem. These are your skewers..
- In a small bowl, pour lemon juice, zest, olive oil, 1 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard, honey, garlic and chopped rosemary leaves; mix well..
- Pour the marinade over the chicken pieces..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Remove marinated chicken from the refrigerator. Skewer the chicken chunks onto four of the rosemary skewers. Reserve the other four skewers..
- Generously grease your grill before preheating to prevent the chicken from sticking. Grill the skewers over a medium flame for 5 minutes per side. Cover the chicken as it cooks so that smoky rosemary flavor permeates the meat..
- Turn the skewers periodically, until the chicken chunks are cooked through and the meat is evenly grilled. Cut a larger chunk open to check for doneness..
- When chicken is cooked, un-skewer the chicken chunks from the charred rosemary skewers. Re-skewer them on the fresh rosemary skewers..
- To make the Dijon Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise and the remaining ½ tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard in a small bowl; stir well..
- Serve as a dipping sauce with the grilled chicken skewers..
Now that you have actually read Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and also prepare some fantastic food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skewers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.