If you're looking for Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored in the direction of seasoned chefs and not for the average person. It can be confusing to wade through all of the readily available info. Luckily, this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe is easy to do and will certainly offer you some excellent suggestions. They will help anyone, even a beginner.
You can have Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake
- Use 2 of lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare of I box rotini pasta.
- You need of The sauce.
- Provide 1 of small can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large can crushed tomatoes.
- Use 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of cup+ chicken broth.
- Use 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide of Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- You need of I TBSP minced garlic.
- Provide of I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- Provide Splash of white or red wine (optional).
- You need 1 TSP of sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need to prepare of The cheese toppjng.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need to prepare of Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepoer.
Chicken Pasta with Spinach and Artichokes, Bacon and Tomatoes in Asiago Cream Sauce. Add cooked pasta to the creamy sauce. Add drained and chopped artichoke hearts and spinach. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake instructions
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋.
Creamy, Cheesy Artichoke & Chicken Pasta Bake. by: Erin Alexander. You will love the tender chicken, flavorful artichokes, and creamy Tips for Chicken Artichoke Pasta. This pasta has a variety of good flavors. I especially love the red pepper flakes because they give the dish just a little. Learn how to make Pasta with Chicken and Artichokes.
Since you have read Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some great food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Method is required for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.