If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry with brown rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking ability yet not quite adequate know-how to cook with excellence. This Chicken curry with brown rice recipe is a great start, simple to prepare and also scrumptious.
To make Chicken curry with brown rice you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry with brown rice
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 100 g of brown rice.
- You need to prepare 30 g of corn.
- You need to prepare 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Curry.
- Prepare of Low fat yogurt.
- You need to prepare 3 spoons of soya milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Tomato sauce.
- Provide of Chicken seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need of Dried rosemary.
I served this with brown rice, you can serve this with white rice, roti, idiyappam or appam as well. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for I cooked some brown rice for serving. Pile up your plate with rice. Take as much curry as you need.
Chicken curry with brown rice instructions
- Boil the rice for 25-30 mins..
- In a pan add the chicken and cook for a few minutes until it gets a light brown colour..
- Add the seasonings, yogurt, soya milk and corn and cook for a few minutes as well. Add the tomato sauce with the cherry tomatoes, stir and take off the fire. (Optional, add some corn starch if you want your sauce to be extra creamy)..
- In a plate, place the rice add the chicken with sauce on top and sprinkle with some dried rosemary. Enjoy!.
Nestle the browned chicken pieces in the rice. Chicken Curry with Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Incredible yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut To see how to make the yellow curry chicken and rice recipe with step by step details, watch this video Do not use brown rice. It takes a lot longer to cook and I would NOT recommend… Turmeric gives a bright yellow color to this easy pilaf flavored with curry spices, onion, and chicken stock. It's a delicious accompaniment to fish dishes.
Now that you've gotten to the end of this Chicken curry with brown rice recipe, currently trying out recipes and also execute it and also appreciate. You never recognize - you simply might have discovered a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Chicken curry with brown rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.