Looking for the perfect Chicken Stuffed Manicotti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stuffed Manicotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it involves getting your food ideal, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking ability however not quite sufficient expertise to cook with perfection. This Chicken Stuffed Manicotti dish is a good start, very easy to cook as well as delicious.
To cook Chicken Stuffed Manicotti you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Manicotti
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless chicken breast - cut into bite size pieces.
- You need to prepare 1 box of Manicotti noodles.
- Provide 2 can of Cream of chicken with mushroom soup.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of Onion - Finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Spinach - finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh Arugula - finely chopped.
- Provide 3 clove of Fresh garlic - Finley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried rosemary.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Fresh chives - (optional).
Chicken Stuffed Manicotti instructions
- Cook manicotti noodles according to package directions. Rinse well and set aside on wax paper.
- Heat up some olive oil in a large pan and add onion, garlic, chicken, rosemary, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken until juices run clear. Remove chicken, onions, and spices with slotted spoon and add to large mixing bowl, leaving excess oil in pan.
- Add both cans of soup, arugula, spinach, and one cup of shredded cheddar cheese to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Using a small spoon, gently stuff mixture into manicotti shells and place into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- After all shells are stuffed and in dish, spread remaining mixture over top of shells.
- Top with remaining cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheese..
- Optional - sprinkle chopped chives over top.
- Bake dish at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes until cheese is golden.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Since you have actually reviewed the Chicken Stuffed Manicotti recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you require to perform in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chicken Stuffed Manicotti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.