Looking for the perfect Mutton Nihari recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Nihari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking as well as assume it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can sometimes appear difficult, however, to pinpoint dishes that benefit you or guidance that results in an ultimately successful dish. Maybe this Mutton Nihari recipe is the one you are seeking.
To make Mutton Nihari you only need 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton Nihari
- Provide of Mutton.
- Prepare of Bay leave.
- You need to prepare of Cinnamon stick.
- Use of Turmeric powder.
- You need of black Cardamon.
- You need to prepare of green cardamom.
- Provide of long black pepper.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- You need of &1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- You need to prepare of nutmeg.
- Use of mace(javatri).
- Use of black cumin seeds.
- You need to prepare of &1/2 tbspn fennel seeds(sunf).
- Use of &1/2 tsp whole black pepper.
- Use of dry ginger.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Use of Green chillies.
- You need to prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Onion chopped.
- Provide of light roasted flour(dissolved in water).
- Prepare of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need to prepare of Kashmiri red chilli.
- You need to prepare of Julienne cut ginger for garnish.
- You need to prepare of lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare of oil.
Learn how to make best Mutton Nihari Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala Also Check Mutton Nihari Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. In this Mutton Nihari recipe I used Shaan nihari spice mix. In the recipe I have also described how to make your own Nihari masala from scratch. That is how ammi makes it.
Mutton Nihari instructions
- In sab spices ko grinder ma dal Kar grind Kar lain achy se...Bay leaves,black pepper,black Cardamon,green cardamom, Cumin seeds, Cinnamon sticks,cloves,long black pepper,mace, nutmeg, fennel seeds.black cumin seeds,dry ginger..
- Baki ke red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt yeah b grind kiye spices ma add Kar ke aik trf Rakh dain..
- Cooker ma half cup oil garam karein. Mutton add karein colour change honay tak achay se cook karein.
- Phir us ma ginger garlic paste dalein aur 3,4 minutes achy se paka lain. All mix spices dalein aur achy se bhoon lain. Oil alag honay lgye.
- Pani dalein aur jitna nihari ke Liye required ho 1&1/2 litre. Cooker ko band Kar dain. Aur pakny dain jab 20 se 25 minutes whistle chalye Tu Dhakan hata Kar check karein.water b agar Kam ho Tu add kar sakte hyn.
- Meat gal Jaye Tu Pani ma dissolved roasted flour add karein aur spoon chalain gothali na bnye..
- Phir dobrah Dhakan dy ke 15 se 20 minutes pakny dain low flame per..
- Dosre pan ma half cup oil garam karein onion golden fry karein Kashmiri red chilli dalein aur nihari ke oper tarka laga dein mix Kar lain Acha sa clr ajye ga..
- Dish ma Nikal lain.Garnish with ginger, coriander leaves,lemon,and green chillies.. serve with naan,raita and tandoori paratha..
Mutton Nihari - Learn Mutton Nihari by Chef Gulzar Hussain. Follow all steps and cook as much as Mutton Adla Nihari, Paya Nihari and Nihari Spice - Eid-ul-Adha recipes are booming on cooking. Mutton Nihari is a must on Eid. This recipe will make it easy for you. Directions: Prepare Nihari Masala: In spice mixer,add cinnamon sticks,cloves,long pepper,nutmeg,mace,green cardamom,black.
Since you've reached completion of this Mutton Nihari recipe, now experimenting with recipes as well as apply it and delight in. You never understand - you simply may have discovered a new job.
If you find this Mutton Nihari recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.