If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken for two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals like cooking and think it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make anyone's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes appear hard, though, to identify dishes that benefit you or advice that causes an ultimately successful dish. Perhaps this Simple Chicken for two recipe is the one you are searching for.
To make Simple Chicken for two you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken for two
- Use 2 large of Skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 large of Baker potato (skin on - cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1 cup of Baby carrots - whole.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped chives.
- Use 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped rosemary.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Freshly chopped thyme.
- Provide 1 dash of Smoked paprika (for each breast).
- You need 1 tsp of Dry rosemary.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Course ground fresh cracked pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Low sodium chicken stock.
- Use 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
Simple Chicken for two instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a 7½ x 11" baking dish and surround them with carrots and potato chunks.
- Sprinkle all herbs and spices evenly over entire dish.
- Slice butter into ¼" slices and place throughout dish..
- Gently pour chicken stock into dish making sure not to wash off seasoning..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 - 70 minutes.
You do not require to be a pro to prepare a wonderful meal. There are several recipes that look tough as well as overwhelming, however are in fact, quite simple among it is Simple Chicken for two recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Simple Chicken for two recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.