If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking talent but not quite adequate expertise to prepare with perfection. This Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is a good start, simple to cook as well as delicious.
To cook Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Provide of Ingredients.
- Use 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 of baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of of Baby spinach.
- Use 1 box of of Shake and Bake extra crispy.
- You need 1 of Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it".
- Provide 1 tbsp of of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of white cooking wine.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use of Marinade.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of of meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick..
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes..
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside..
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside..
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it.
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut..
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Since you have actually read Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some terrific food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.