If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people love cooking and think it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make anybody's mood a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear difficult, though, to pinpoint dishes that benefit you or recommendations that brings about an ultimately successful dish. Perhaps this Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe is the one you are searching for.
You can cook Healthy stuffed chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy stuffed chicken breast
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Use of zuccini.
- You need of red pepper.
- Provide of carrot.
- Provide of onions.
- You need of raisins.
- You need of scotch.
- You need to prepare of water for boiling.
- You need to prepare of cold water.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of icecube.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Use of cooking net/thread.
Find healthy, delicious stuffed chicken breast recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more.
Healthy stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Open the chicken breasts so you can stuff it and roll it..
- Cut 3/4 of the pepper, 3/4 of the zuccini and the carrot julianne style but a bit thicker than usual..
- Cut the rest of the pepper and the zuccini in a thiner julianne. Put those to cook slowly. Pre-heat the oven to 210C..
- Mix the raisins and the scotch for 10 minuts. And then add 3/4 of the scotch (with no raisins) to the cooking vegetables. Cut the onions in julianne or feather style. Once the other vegetables are done, put them on a dish and start cookin the onions. Put water to boil..
- Once the water is boiling add salt and the cut vegetables for 10 minuts. Put cold water and icecubes in a large recipient. Once the ten minutes passed quickly put the vegetables in the cold water so they stop cooking..
- While the onions are cooking start stuffing the breast with the vegetables. Secure them with cookin thread or net. Add the raisins and the remaining scotch..
- Once the onions are almost done put them along with the other fried vegetables at the bottom of a glass fountain and on top of it the four breasts. Srinkle some more salt, black pepper and oil on top of it..
- Let it coock for 10 minutes and turn the breasts, put more salt, black pepper and oil, a bit more of scotch if wanted and let it cook for another 15 minjtes minimum..
- Serve it right away after taking it out of the oven..
If you enjoyed this stuffed chicken breast recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. To me, nothing is more important than making it easy for you to reach your weight loss and fitness goals. Top rated Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipes. The filling is your caprice; just think about which flavors will complement your bird.
Now that you have actually read Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some terrific food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.