If you're looking for Mutton Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just starting your very own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with lots of supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Mutton Fry recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
You can have Mutton Fry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mutton Fry
- Provide 1/2 kg of Mutton.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Castor oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide as required of Water -.
- You need to prepare 1 of Medium Size Tomato chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala or Mutton Masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need as per your taste of Salt -.
- Use As required of Coriander leaves few.
- Use of For Tempering:-.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coconut Oil or Oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bengal Gram Dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Urad Dal.
- You need to prepare 1 of Medium Size Onion chopped.
- You need to prepare 1-2 of Green Chillies slit.
- Provide 4-5 of Curry leaves few.
Andhra Mutton Fry Recipe or the Mutton Vepudu with step by step photos and video instructions is a very delicious and spicy lamb preparation. Mutton Fry Recipe, How To Make Mutton Fry Recipe. This is a simple regular Hyderabad dish which is eaten with Tamarind Dal and hot plain rice. This is a recipe for delicious Kerala style mutton fried with a blend of exotic spices and regional flavors.
Mutton Fry instructions
- Wash and clean the Mutton. In a pressure cooker add Mutton, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, castor oil and required water. Cover and cook for 1 whistle in high flame and 20 mins in medium low flame..
- Once the pressure goes off open the lid..
- In a kadai, add the cooked mutton with that water and add tomato, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt. Mix well. If needed add some more water. Cover and cook for 15 mins till water gets dry..
- In another kadai add the ingredients given for tempering and fry till onions becomes translucent..
- Add this to the cooked mutton, mix well and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Now it's ready to serve. Serve as a Sidedish for your lunch..
It is simple and quick recipe and should admit that I loved this ever since I. Mutton Sukka, Sukka Fry Recipe, How to make mutton sukka. Fiery and Delicious Chettinad Mutton Fry! Learn how to cook this spicy Uppu Kari with easy step by step instructions and tutorial video. Chettinad Mutton Fry, better known as Uppu Kari 💕.
A great, home-cooked dish is the example all of us keep in mind. Utilizing these Mutton Fry recipe to improve your cooking is the same as an athlete that maintains training-- the much more you do it, the much better you obtain, find out as long as you can around cooking. The more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Mutton Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.