If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest skills worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any kind of limits to the knowledge offered for the chef thinking about boosting his/her abilities. Also the finest cooks, even professionals, can constantly find new dishes, methods as well as methods to boost their kitchen skills, so lets try this Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare of large boneless, skinless chicken breast; trimmed.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese; drained.
- You need to prepare of lemon; zested & juiced.
- Use of honey.
- You need to prepare of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Preparation Line a large sieve with a layer of heavy-duty (fine-mesh) cheesecloth and place it over a large bowl. Bobby's Ricotta Cheesecake tastes just as decadent as a traditional one. Fennel and red chili flakes amp up the flavor of these cheesy meatballs. Ricotta was originally created in Italy to use up the whey when a cheesemaker separates milk or cream into curds and whey for other cheeses.
Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- Use a paring knife to make a small incision on the top of the inside of the breast (the thickest part), but do not puncture the knife all the way through the breast..
- Use your fingers or a honing steel to hollow out the inside of the breast, making a pocket..
- Combine ricotta, honey, lemon zest and juice, and basil in a small mixing bowl. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Whisk together. Use a soft spatula to transfer to a piping bag with a small circle tip. Alternatively, use your fingers and a spoon..
- Drizzle enough olive oil over the chicken to coat. Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Pipe the cheese mixture into the breast. Season each side of the breasts with rosemary, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes until chicken and cheese filling reach 165°.
- Variations; Parsley, roasted bell peppers or garlic, crushed pepper flakes, chives, sage, white wine vinegar, caramelized onions or shallots, zucchini, squash, scallions, herbes de provence, tarragon, dill, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, balsamic, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, oregano, apple, apricot, asparagus, parmesean, sour cream, cheddar, goat cheese, eggplant, pesto, horseradish, grapes, lavender, leeks, lime, dijon, marjoram, mint, orange, olives, pine nuts, pumpkin, sage, savory,.
- Cont'd: spinach, sherry, acorn squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, tomato, figs.
Ricotta feels smooth but slightly grainy.
Every person wishes to be a far better chef. Every person intends to explore fun recipes. Finding the moment and really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the cooking area can occasionally pose an obstacle though. We wish these Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Offer a number of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste will thanks!
If you find this Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.