If you're looking for Sizzzling Mutton Kebab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sizzzling Mutton Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it involves getting your food perfect, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking ability but not quite adequate knowledge to cook with perfection. This Sizzzling Mutton Kebab dish is a great start, very easy to cook as well as delicious.
You can have Sizzzling Mutton Kebab using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sizzzling Mutton Kebab
- Use 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbs of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbs of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of Cumin crushed.
- Use 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 4 tbs of Corn flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide Gram of flour 6 tbs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Tarti powder.
- Provide 6 tbs of Oil for frying.
- You need to prepare 2 of tomatoes (1 chopped and 1 sliced.
- You need to prepare of Onion 1 medium.
- Use of Coriander leaves 4 tbs.
Sizzzling Mutton Kebab instructions
- Now add crushed cumin, red chilli flakes and black pepper powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Now add gram flour, corn flour and one egg.
- Now add onions, tomatoes and green chillies..
- Now add coriander leaves and mix. Take a pan and add oil and heat on medium flame..
- Now make kebabs and add tomato slices as shown in the picture..
- Fry each side for 3 to 4 mins on medium flame. Serve and Enjoy.
Cooking is a form of art and it takes some time and also practice to equivalent experience and experience in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation as well as likewise several sorts of food from different cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from Sizzzling Mutton Kebab recipe it will assist you in your cooking undertakings.
If you find this Sizzzling Mutton Kebab recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.