If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are many resources of info on cooking. Some details is tailored in the direction of skilled cooks and also not for the typical person. It can be perplexing to learn all of the available information. Thankfully, this Mutton biryani recipe is easy to make and will offer you some excellent suggestions. They will work for anybody, also a newbie.
To make Mutton biryani you need 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mutton biryani
- Prepare of basmati rice.
- Use of mutton pieces.
- You need of medium sized onions sliced thin.
- Prepare of green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Provide of tomato chopped.
- Prepare of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- You need of whole masala.
- Use of cloves.
- Provide of Cardamom.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- Use of mace.
- Prepare of star anise.
- Use of ghee.
- You need to prepare of dry fruits.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- You need to prepare of mint leaves.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of poppy seeds.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Use of fennel seeds.
Fragrant rice and soft mutton get together in this classic Calcutta biryani dish. Mutton Dum Biryani Recipe is a biryani recipe that is packed with flavours of the caramelized onions and the spices. In this briyani the mutton is cooked and then layered with half cooked basmati rice. This Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe was special during Eids.
Mutton biryani step by step
- Wash the basmati rice and soak for 1/2 an-hour. In a vessel, add 3 cups, salt, 1 tbsp ghee and bring to boil. Add the spices as mentioned and keep on boiling. Add the basmati rice and cook to 80% and the rice will be little fluffy..
- Marinate the mutton pieces with 2 tbsps curd, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and garam masala for 1 hour. In the pressure cooker, add 2 tbsps oil and little ghee and saute the onions till golden brown, add ginger-garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell goes off. Add the chopped tomato and saute well till it becomes mushy. Add the remaining masala and the marinated mutton pieces and cook till the pieces become soft and tender..
- In a wide vessel, add little ghee, add coriander leaves and mint leaves and add a layer of cooked rice and then add the mutton pieces and then add rice and the remaining mutton pieces and the remaining rice and cover the vessel and cook for 5-10 minutes on low flame. On the top garnish with coriander leaves and mint leaves and fried cashews and raisins. Mutton biryani is ready!!!😋😋😋. Served with onion raita, papad and egg..
Ammi used to cook the Mutton Biryani in a huge vessel and distribute it among all neighbors and they really used to look forward to Eid for. Mutton Biryani - Ambur Mutton Biryani Recipe. Authentic Ambur Vaniyambadi style Mutton Biryani Recipe. How to make Mutton Biryani-Mutton biryani made differently. Hindi: gosht What's a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!?
Cooking a tasty meal for your family members does not have to indicate spending hrs slaving away in the kitchen. There are many variety of recipes such as Mutton biryani recipe, you can use to whip with each other an excellent dish quickly, soon your household will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Mutton biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.