If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are various sorts of cooking that you might learn. You can end up being a chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking great dishes within your home. Many jobs in the office use cooks, prep-cooks and supervisors that likewise manage chefs. We hope this Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon recipe can assist make you a much better chef.
To make Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Use of Handfull of diced mixed peppers.
- You need to prepare 1 piece of Cottage cheese.
- Provide 100 ml of basil pesto (refer to my basil pesto recipe).
- You need to prepare 2 of streak bacons.
- You need of Toothpicks.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon step by step
- Dice peppers.
- Season the breast with salt, paprika, black pepper & chicken spice. Cut the breasts in the middle to stuff them...
- Stuff with diced peppers.
- Pour the basil pesto on top of peppers.
- Sprinkle feta on top of basil pesto.
- Close chicken then Wrap bacon around it securing with toothpicks.
- Bake in oven at 200°C for 20 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
- Remove toothpicks & serve with vegies or salad of your choice..
Now that you have read the Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.