If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people love cooking and also think it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is particular to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally appear tough, however, to identify recipes that work for you or guidance that brings about an ultimately successful meal. Possibly this Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts dish is the one you are seeking.
You can cook Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 200 grams of shaved black forest ham.
- Use 5 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Knives: A good set of kitchen I use Swiss Cheese because I like how it melts yet still holds its form. Tender chicken breasts get stuffed with chopped ham and shredded Swiss cheese for an unfussy, delicious twist on traditional chicken cordon bleu. Topped with butter-coated Italian-style breadcrumbs, its tasty crunch and creamy filling will make this dish an instant favorite at your family's dinner table. Breaded chicken stuffed with ham and cheese sounds pretty pedestrian, but it tastes extraordinary.
Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- pre heat oven to 375.
- put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- place the chicken breasts between two other sheets of parchment paper and roll them out with a rolling pin.
- place a slice of Swiss cheese and some ham in the middle of the pounded out breast.
- roll it up and seal it with toothpicks.
- beat your egg in a small bowl and then brush the stuffed breasts with it.
- roll them in the panko bread crumbs that has been mixed with the Italian seasoning and place(seam down) on cookie sheet.
- bake for 40 minutes or until chicken runs clear.
This recipe includes an easy cream sauce to boot. Used mozzarella cheese instead of swiss. The cheese will run out if you don't tack up the sides of the chicken breast. One thing that helps is if you. Stuffed chicken breasts are a big favorite of mine.
Now that you have actually reached the end of this Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe, currently explore recipes and apply it as well as delight in. You never ever understand - you just may have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.