If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as awarding experience to produce a just scrumptious meal or baked thing. The smells in your home and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are priceless. We hope this Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast dish will give you some idea for you to become an amazing chef.
You can have Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- Provide of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- Use of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- You need to prepare of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- Prepare of Onion (to taste... may be excluded).
Cheesy Chicken Fritters with Broccoli recipe video! Suggestions: grated carrot or onion, grated zucchini with excess water squeezed out, corn, peas, finely sliced veggies like cabbage and spinach, finely chopped cooked green beans or asparagus. With chicken and broccoli in every bite, it's a filling meal the whole family will love. Casseroles are one of my favorite things to make for a family meal.
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast instructions
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
Start by sauteing some diced boneless chicken breast and chopped onion. You don't need to worry about getting the chicken cooked all the way. On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, leaving it intact on one side. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet.
Food preparation a delicious dish for your household doesn't have to suggest costs hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are several variety of recipes such as Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a wonderful meal in a short time, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.