Looking for the perfect Kulfa mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kulfa mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and rewarding experience to produce a just tasty dish or baked thing. The scents in your house and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We wish this Kulfa mutton curry recipe will certainly offer you some concept for you to end up being a phenomenal chef.
To make Kulfa mutton curry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kulfa mutton curry
- Use 3-4 bunches of kulfa.
- You need to prepare 250 grams of Mutton.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need to prepare As required of Oil for cooking.
Chettinad Mutton Chops Kozhumbhu (Mutton Chops Curry)Archana's Kitchen. Yogurt Goat Curry or Mutton CurryCooking with Thas. whole cloves, tomatoes, cardamom, salt, ground cumin, onions. Mutton Kalia (Mutton Curry) - Mutton A traditional Pakistani recipe that can be served at either lunch or dinner. Comments posted by users for Mutton Kalia (Mutton Curry) recipe This mutton curry recipe is prepared with mutton kheema.
Kulfa mutton curry instructions
- Wah kulfa nicely & drop in water for sometime to remove all the dirt sand from it set aside..
- Next take a pressure cooker add in the chopped onions, tomatoes, mutton, oil & all spices with a glass of water then cover the lid and cook till 3-4 whistles..
- Uncover the lid fry well till the oil separates then gradually add in the chopped kulfa straining it's water sauté with gravy till the raw smell is vanished..
- Then add half a glass of water cover the lid cook till two whistles maximum then off the burner open it cook till the water is soaked in curry & you get nice thick curry the delicious kulfa mutton curry is ready enjoy with white rice, ghee, papad ohhhh m already drooling it’s my favorite one! Do try & share your experience guys..
The specialty of this khemma kofta recipe is that it is not meant to be overtly spicy. The blend of spices is supposed to be so perfect that you. Punjabi Mutton Curry is an amazing dish where the meat is cooked until succulent in flavourful spices. This easy mutton curry recipe is made with simple ingredients available in every kitchen and goes. In India, mutton often refers to goat meat instead of sheep.
Food preparation is a type of art and also it requires time as well as practice to equivalent experience and also competence in the field. There are many kinds of food preparation as well as also several kinds of food from different societies. Use what you've seen from Kulfa mutton curry recipe it will certainly help you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Kulfa mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.