If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Possibly you are just a kitchen area veteran? Or like numerous others, you might be a novice.Whatever the situation might be, handy cooking advice can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Spend some time as well as discover a couple of things that can splash some new fun right into your kitchen routine. This Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts
- Provide of Fresh okara.
- You need of ● Joshinko.
- You need of ● Cocoa powder.
- Provide of ●Sugar.
- Provide of ●Baking powder.
- Use of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- Use of Melted butter (unsalted).
- Use of Matcha tea flavor:.
- Provide of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- Use of Kinako flavor:.
- Use of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts instructions
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..
Since you've reached the end of this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, now trying out recipes and implement it and appreciate. You never understand - you just might have located a new occupation.
If you find this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.