Looking for the perfect Double layer Oreo chocolate cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double layer Oreo chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking and also believe it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make any individual's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally appear difficult, though, to determine recipes that help you or suggestions that brings about an eventually successful meal. Possibly this Double layer Oreo chocolate cake dish is the one you are searching for.
To make Double layer Oreo chocolate cake you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Double layer Oreo chocolate cake
- You need to prepare of oreo vanilla biscuit.
- Provide of eno.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Ghee or butter for grising.
- Use of Dry fruits for garnishing.
- You need to prepare of Chocolate ganache ingredients.
- Use of cocoa powder.
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of water.
- You need to prepare of Cream ingredients.
- You need to prepare of white cream from cream biscuits.
- Prepare of milk.
Besides being a fabulous chocolate cake, the Oreo's in it put it over the top for a double chocolate taste. I literally just put the cake into the oven when I realized that it is called a double chocolate oreo cake but there is no cocoa? Fingers crossed it still turns out! Today I'm sharing with you this decadent, no-bake, double layer chocolate Oreo cheesecake.
Double layer Oreo chocolate cake instructions
- First take 8 pkt oreo and remove the cream from it. keep the cream in bowl aside.now, grind the biscuits and add a glass of milk while grinding it. Now put the biscuit batter in the bowl and add eno to it and mix nicely,grease the cake tin. Now place cooker or any steel vessel on gas and place it on the stand and pour the cake batter into the cake tin..
- Cover the cooker or vessel using a lid don't put it on a whistle while using it.now remove the whistle and then cover it. cook for 35 to 40 minutes in low flame.
- Cake is ready to keep at a room temperature. Now for preparing the chocolate ganache take sugar add cocoa powder and water place it on gas and cook in medium flame and cook till it's thick and as it is ready remove it in bowl and cool it in room temperature..
- Now in theCream which we have removed from the bisuits add 2tsp of milk and mix it nicely till the cream becomes soft and fluffy now your cream is ready further cut the cake in two parts from middle as shown..
- Spread the cream on one part of cake and place the other part of cake on the top of other one..
- Then spread the chocolate ganache onto the cake. Garnish it with grated almonds or any other dry nuts available..
- Ready to serve..
It's been a while since I made a fully decorated cake, so I'm pretty excited with how this one turned out. This Oreo Chocolate Cake is layers of moist, homemade chocolate cake filled with a creamy Oreo frosting and topped with more crushed Oreos and chocolate shavings. If I could pick a second wedding cake to have, it would have been this Oreo Chocolate Cake. This Cake Is Double Stuffed With Chocolate Cake & Oreo Cookies. What is better than cookies and cake?
You do not require to be a pro to cook an excellent meal. There are many recipes that look tough and frustrating, however remain in truth, fairly simple one of it is Double layer Oreo chocolate cake recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this Double layer Oreo chocolate cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.