If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are simply a kitchen professional? Or like many others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the situation may be, valuable cooking recommendations can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and learn a few points that can sprinkle some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen area routine. This Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo
- Prepare 11/2 cups of maida / all purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare few drops of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Provide as required of Chocolate spread for garnish.
- Use 1 small packet of oreo.
Eggless Oreo Cake is a delicious Continental recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Carefully place the second layer of the cake on top of the first and repeat the above. Eggless Chocolate Cake that is soft, moist and delicious.
Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo instructions
- First mix in maida, cocoa powder,powdered sugar, baking powder and baking soda with a pinch of salt well. Now make a well and add oil vinegar Vanilla essence water and mix well with dry ingredients..
- Now as the wet and dry ingredients are well incorporated it’s time to grease a baking tin well, then dust it with cocoa powder to prevent it from from sticking. Now pour in the batter to the greased mould and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 mins depending on the capacity of oven..
- Note first bake it for 30 mins then open and prick with a sharp knife or tooth pick if it comes out clean it’s baked else bake it for 20 more mins. Do not open in between as the cake will not cook properly when it comes in contact with outside temperature. Open after 30 mins..
- Now garnish. First separate the cream from the biscuit and keep aside. Now spread the chocolate spread on the cake evenly. Now take two three cream disc and roll between the hands and make a heart and keep other disc in the middle of the heart. Now keep the biscuits around the cake for garnish..
This super easy eggless cake recipe is also made with with whole wheat flour. Soft, moist and chocolaty, this chocolate cake made without eggs makes great base for various chocolate frostings and chocolate cake desserts. The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake. If you lined it with If not allow it to cool completely and then invert it.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the example everyone keep in mind. Utilizing these Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo recipe to boost your cooking coincides as a professional athlete who maintains training-- the extra you do it, the better you get, discover as long as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Eggless chocolate cake decorated with Oreo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.